- Assist with patient treatments as directed by nursing and physician staff
- Assist with patient care planning and patient assessment
- Assist with recording of vital signs, height, and weight, input/output.
- Assist with patient nutritional needs-delivery of food trays, feeding as needed, additional nourishment
- Assist with patient mobility-turning and positioning, ambulation, and transferring to wheelchair as needed
- Assist with patient discharging
- Assist with patient ADL’S-including bathing, dressing, grooming.
- Assist with inventory-stocking needed supplies
- Assist with computer order entry as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 0-2 years of related experience
- CNA preferred
- BLS certified
- Use of interpersonal communication techniques.
- Requires standing, walking and running.
- Organization and time management without direct order.
- Requires pulling, lifting, turning and assisting patients.
- Present a professional, caring and courteous image.
- Knowledge of team building and dynamics.
- Paid holidays.
- Sick and vacation after waiting period
- Health, vision, and dental coverage
- Employer paid life insurance and long-term disability
Specialists Hospital Shreveport, LLC
Specialists Hospital is proudly physician owned and is actively in involved in the Physician Owned Hospitals of America (http://www.physicianhospitals.org/) and the Louisiana Physician Owned Hospital Association (http://www.lhaonline.org/) . Specialists Hospital Shreveport located in Shreveport, Louisiana offers you state of the art treatment in orthopedic and spine surgery- all in a unique, patient-centered environment that is close to home. Whether you are undergoing an outpatient or inpatient procedure, the physicians and staff at Specialists are committed to providing you compassionate and expert care while allowing for a seamless transition from hospital to home. Specialists Hospital Shreveport is the only hospital in Louisiana that focuses solely on orthopedic, spine and spinal neurosurgery.
Company Website: www.specialistshospitalshreveport.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)