- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs on building systems requesting assistance from tech 3 for large jobs.
- Complete maintenance work orders for repairs.
- Assists director in the overall safety of the facility.
- After hours and weekend call rotation.
- Completes other assigned duties.
- High school diploma/GED required. Post-secondary Education preferred.
- Trane Tracer Summit experience a plus.
- EPA license required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience required in preventative maintenance repair.
- Exhibits maturity and confidence in communication skills via telephone or in person.
- Knowledge of building systems.
- Dependable attendance is essential.
- Current & valid driver’s license.
- Able to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Physical movements include sitting, reaching, bending, climbing stairs, stooping and stretching.
- Visual acuity is required to perform duties.
- Possesses manual dexterity sufficient to operate machines and tools.
- Seven paid holidays.
- Sick and vacation after waiting period
- Health, vision, and dental coverage
- Employer paid life insurance and long-term disability
Specialists Hospital Shreveport, LLC
Specialists Hospital is proudly physician owned and is actively in involved in the Physician Owned Hospitals of America (http://www.physicianhospitals.org/) and the Louisiana Physician Owned Hospital Association (http://www.lhaonline.org/) . Specialists Hospital Shreveport located in Shreveport, Louisiana offers you state of the art treatment in orthopedic and spine surgery- all in a unique, patient-centered environment that is close to home. Whether you are undergoing an outpatient or inpatient procedure, the physicians and staff at Specialists are committed to providing you compassionate and expert care while allowing for a seamless transition from hospital to home. Specialists Hospital Shreveport is the only hospital in Louisiana that focuses solely on orthopedic, spine and spinal neurosurgery.
Company Website: www.specialistshospitalshreveport.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)