- Administer local, inhalation, intravenous, and other anesthetics.
- Assess the needs of individuals, families and/or communities, including assessment of individuals' home and/or work environments to identify potential health or safety problems.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Consult with institutions or associations regarding issues and concerns relevant to the practice and profession of nursing.
- Direct and coordinate infection control programs, advising and consulting with specified personnel about necessary precautions.
- Direct and supervise less skilled nursing/health care personnel, or supervise a particular unit on one shift.
- Engage in research activities related to nursing.
- Instruct individuals, families and other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention and childbirth, and develop health improvement programs.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients' conditions.
- Observe nurses and visit patients to ensure that proper nursing care is provided.
- Prepare patients for, and assist with, examinations and treatments.
- Prepare rooms, sterile instruments, equipment and supplies, and ensure that stock of supplies is maintained.
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Refer students or patients to specialized health resources or community agencies furnishing assistance.
- Work with individuals, groups, and families to plan and implement programs designed to improve the overall health of communities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current LA State Licensure
- BLS Required
- ACLS Required
Specialists Hospital Shreveport, LLC
Specialists Hospital is proudly physician owned and is actively in involved in the Physician Owned Hospitals of America (http://www.physicianhospitals.org/) and the Louisiana Physician Owned Hospital Association (http://www.lhaonline.org/) . Specialists Hospital Shreveport located in Shreveport, Louisiana offers you state of the art treatment in orthopedic and spine surgery- all in a unique, patient-centered environment that is close to home. Whether you are undergoing an outpatient or inpatient procedure, the physicians and staff at Specialists are committed to providing you compassionate and expert care while allowing for a seamless transition from hospital to home. Specialists Hospital Shreveport is the only hospital in Louisiana that focuses solely on orthopedic, spine and spinal neurosurgery.
Página Web de la Compañía: www.specialistshospitalshreveport.com
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)