- Assessment: The PAIN RN is required to collect, interpret, record and communicate pertinent data that is relevant to the patient’s care in the PAIN unit. Data is concurrently assessed for optimum patient care and planned discharge of the patient.
- Implementation: The PAIN RN provides direct care to patients, meeting their physiological needs:
- Current state RN licensure.
- Current BLS, ACLS certification is required.
- CAPA or CPAN certification is preferred.
- BSN or Associate Degree in nursing with a minimum of five (5) years clinical experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years peri-anesthesia experience.
- Hepatitis immunization (Will be provided at no cost to the employee) or documented refusal to be vaccinated.
- Evidence of negative Mantoux or chest x-ray (will be provided at no cost to the employee).
- Able to maintain extensive standing, and moderate sitting
- Physically able to perform CPR.
- Able to lift a minimum of 15 lbs
Specialists Hospital Shreveport, LLC
Specialists Hospital is proudly physician owned and is actively in involved in the Physician Owned Hospitals of America (http://www.physicianhospitals.org/) and the Louisiana Physician Owned Hospital Association (http://www.lhaonline.org/) . Specialists Hospital Shreveport located in Shreveport, Louisiana offers you state of the art treatment in orthopedic and spine surgery- all in a unique, patient-centered environment that is close to home. Whether you are undergoing an outpatient or inpatient procedure, the physicians and staff at Specialists are committed to providing you compassionate and expert care while allowing for a seamless transition from hospital to home. Specialists Hospital Shreveport is the only hospital in Louisiana that focuses solely on orthopedic, spine and spinal neurosurgery.
Company Website: www.specialistshospitalshreveport.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)